250g Strong white flour
750g strong white flour
10ml olive oil
Large pinch of Rock Salt
Sprigs of rosemary
1. Mix all the ingredients for the starter and leave for minimum 3 hours or over night in the fridge.
2. The starter should have lots of bubbles on the surface, mix the starter with the flour and olive oil from the add in.
3. Mix well and kneed for 10 minutes, it will be very sticky.
4. After 10 minutes add the salt and sugar and kneed for another 5 minutes.
5. Leave for two hours.
6. Pre-heat oven to 500f
7. The dough should now be double in size, shape into the required shape
8. Leave for another hour.
9. Dimple with rosemary ans sprinkle with rock salt. Place dough into oven and turn down to 400f and bake for 30 minutes or 20 minutes for rolls.